By purchasing any products from azaleasoft.com, you agree to the following:
1. This license agreement is an agreement between you (the company or person who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and azaleasoft.com. The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services you purchase from us.
2. By purchasing any products from us, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the products in compliance with this Agreement.
3. We are the copyright holder of the products from azaleasoft.com. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
4. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of our products on one Magento installation solely for your own personal or business use, subject to all other terms of this Agreement. A separate License should be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including noncommercial distribution is regarded as violation of this Agreement and entails liability, according to the current law.
5. You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
6. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the products you purchased from azaleasoft to anyone. You may not place our products on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
7. Azaleasoft.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
8. License agreement remains effective until terminated.