This extension allows to automatically send a delivery notification by email and SMS after the package is delivered.
Delivery Notification extension allows to check the package status of order by cron schedule and then send notification by email and SMS after delivery. Sending delivery notification is a popular feature for eCommerce websites, it can improve user experience and make an extra chance to contact the customer. With this extension, the store owner can easily manage whether the package is delivered by filtering order status.
- Allow to check the package status for USPS and UPS.
- Allow to send SMS by Twilio or Nexmo.
- Allow to customize notification template for email and SMS.
- Easily set up on the Admin.
Twilio and Nexmo are the most popular SMS API providers that allow software developers to programmatically make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and perform other communication functions using its web service APIs.
This extension allows you to select one of the above services to send a custom SMS when a package is delivered.
Account & Pricing
SMS service is not free, please see the pricing on the portal site
- Twilio: https://www.twilio.com/pricing
- Nexmo: https://www.nexmo.com/pricing
A separate account is required if SMS notification option is enabled on the Magento Admin. Please use the following link to sign up.
- Twilio: https://www.twilio.com/try-twilio
An account must be created before installing this extension if SMS notification option is enabled on the Magento Admin. For example, if SMS notification option is enabled and Nexmo service is selected, then only Nexmo account is required for this extension.
This extension can track UPS and USPS packages.
Account & Pricing
- APIs of UPS and FedEx are free.
- No additional account is required. Please use your carrier account(s) to fulfillment.
UPS: Use the link(https://www.ups.com/upsdeveloperkit) to apply an access key with your account.
USPS: Use your account credentials.